Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Thing I've Always Wanted To Be:

A medieval princess. I mean, a princess of any kind, of course, but I've always had a particular fascination with the Medieval period. In fact, it's to the point that sometimes I think I must have been there in a past life because it weighs on me so heavily.

If you want to know who my favorite princess of all time is: Eleanor of Aquitaine. There are times when I hope with all my might that there is a heaven and that it involves elaborate dinners with famous historical figures because... oh. man. I would give anything to meet her. And her husband, King Henry II. I would give anything to know what they were like, to know what their faces looked like, to know what their voices sounded like, to know what it would be like to sit across from them in a banquet hall....

.... I might be a little odd

No comments:

Post a Comment