Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More About My Commute

I am pretty sure that New Yorkers have lost all sense of etiquette. I believe there was a golden era in which most people knew that, before getting on the subway, you were supposed to wait patiently on the sidelines for passengers to get off. When and why did this cease??? It was neat and efficient and it didn't cause me to feel frustrated and angry into the very core of my soul.

Recently I've encountered too many people who stand squarely in front of the subway doors after it pulls into the station and push their way onto the train before anyone has had a chance to get off. THIS HELPS NO ONE AND NEEDS TO STOP STARTING TODAY.

Also is karma coming to bite me in the ass? I wrote about how annoying it is when people take up a whole seat on the subway just for their bag and now it's like EVERYONE IS DOING IT. Stop tormenting me, Universe.



No comments:

Post a Comment