Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Heart NY

I am going to Washington, DC tonight so I decided to compile a list of the things I will miss about New York for the entire 48 hours I am gone (there are also many, many things I will not miss... but I'll save that post for another time).

1. New York Pizza. Is it likely that I would even eat pizza in the next 48 hours if I were in New York, you ask yourself? Yes it is. As the saying goes: One slice of pizza a day keeps the doctor away. That's how my saying goes anyway.

2. New York Bagels.

I am ready to admit I have a problem. My name is Jane, and I'm a carboholic.

3. If I said I would also miss my favorite Italian restaurant would you worry about me?

4. .... Hmm I guess there is really only one thing I love about New York after all...

5. Oh! And last by not least, my dog. I will really, really miss my dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment