Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Where'd they get my number?

I was just updating myself on the news when I came across this article: http://yourmoney.msn.com/saving-money-advice/253175990

And when I read the first paragraph I felt like they were literally looking at me through the computer:

"Is this you: a twentysomething who feels she should be well on her path to marriage and career and financial security, but instead you feel anxious, disappointed and helpless? Welcome to your quarter-life crisis. Everyone who has ever amounted to anything has been there. Just breathe. You will be fine, even if doesn't feel like it today (or tomorrow)."

In my office chair, I was taken aback. Oh my God. That is me! They literally just described me. They know me. They are talking directly to me!

But, also, wait. How do they know I'll be fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment