Monday, September 24, 2012

Mila Kunis, What?

Please. Be straight with me. How did you end up dating Macaulay Culkin for eight (8. 8!!) years?

And I don't want to hear any of this nonsense: "We grew up together. You find a steady rock in your life and that’s all you need. We have our ups and downs, but work through them." 

Uhm, yeah, that's very nice and all. But also:

 
 
.... .... No.
 
I happened upon this photo while going about my business today... Because a critical component of my day obviously involves reading articles like, "Celebrity Couples You Forgot" -- or in this case "Celebrity Couples You Willfully Ignored for Eight Entire Years." 
 
Basically what I'm saying is that this photo left me utterly stumped.
 
Upon review, my BFF put to me this question/statement of fact: "Please note that you often see hot women with unattractive men, but you rarely ever see hot guys with unattractive women." ..... ?
 
So I will put this to all the women out there... or in this case, all the women who read this blog... so approximately three women...: why do we pretend that personality is important? PSH. We should probably all collectively get over ourselves. 
 
And also, let's all get over this picture lest we are scarred for life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment